The Hinrich Foundation is committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the personal data we collect during the course of our activities.
This statement contains important information on how we use the personal data we have collected, and your rights and choices with respect to the data we collect, store, and use.
We would only store and use personal data provided by you online, via telephone, email, in person, or made publicly available via legal means. The types of personal data we would store and use include:
- Your name, job title, organization, office address, email, phone number(s), and country location
- Photographs and video footages of you participating in or benefiting from our own organized and sponsored activities. We may use or reproduce these in our documents (both internal and external), website, and social media platforms.
- Your activities on our website and social media platforms
We would only store and use the data you provide us for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To improve our activities and content through your feedbacks and preferences
- To monitor website traffic, site usage, and social media performance for marketing statistics analysis.
On occasion, our content may contain links to other websites. We are not liable for any third-party websites or their policies. We advise you to read their policies before giving out any personal information. We will not sell or pass your personal data to any third parties without your permission.
Your personal data will be kept securely in our computer systems after it has been received. All measures will be taken by us to ensure protection against any unauthorized access and usage of your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of the online transmission process, therefore all transmission is at your own risk.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data would not be stored longer than is necessary to fulfill its purpose for which it is used or to be used. You have the right to review and amend the personal data given to us. Should you require changes to your personal data or the removal of it from our system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.