The Covid-19 pandemic has provided a stark and painful reminder of why the concept of sustainable trade is so critical. The Hinrich Foundation Sustainable Trade Index 2020, commissioned from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), examines the role of sustainable trade for building back better in a post-pandemic world.
The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy and Hinrich Foundation partnered to invite six prominent speakers for this timely event to identify policy priorities for government, business leaders and NGOs as they seek to foster sustainable growth. Speakers included:
- Danny Quah, Dean, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Arunabha Ghosh, CEO, Council on Energy, Environment and Water
- Benjamin William Cashore, Professor in Public Management; Co-Director, Institute of Water Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Sophia Shakil, Country Representative (Pakistan), The Asia Foundation
- Stephen Olson, Research Fellow, Hinrich Foundation
This panel was chaired by James Crabtree, Associate Professor in Practice, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
© The Hinrich Foundation. See our website Terms and conditions for our copyright and reprint policy. All statements of fact and the views, conclusions and recommendations expressed in this publication are the sole responsibility of the author(s).