MSc in China Business Studies – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
The AY 2017 application period has ended. Applications for AY 2018 scholarships will open around October 2017.
The Hinrich Foundation and Global Sources are encouraging bright individuals who are Global Sources team members with a passion for international trade to apply for our scholarship and career development program.
Programs of study
Successful candidate will study Master of Science in China Business Studies at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University on a full-time basis.
- Global Sources team members
- Relevant undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Fluency in English
- Meeting all requirements of the university
The Global Trade Leader Scholarship offers full supports covering tuition and mandatory fees, monthly living & incidental allowance, airfare, visa and educational materials.
Scholarship structure & career development
- Work integrated learning which includes:
- Career-oriented study: practical work experience between study periods to equip scholars with practical skills that support the international trade industry
- Career upon graduation
Requirement: If a posting is offered
- 6-month internship between study periods
- 2-year undertaking upon graduation with Global Sources (Salary paid at local market rates)
- Should Scholars decline the employment offer, the full amount of the Scholarship must be repaid
How to apply?
Deadline:March 31, 2016 (GMT+8)
Interested candidates are required to submit online application
Ensure each file includes your name in the file name and each page of all materials bears your full name. Those that do not will be rejected