Knoll – MSc in Engineering Business Management
The Hinrich Foundation and Knoll Printing & Packaging are inviting bright individuals to apply for the 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about international trade a unique education & career combined opportunity in various business-related fields.
Citizens of the People’s Republic of China
Program & Location
Master of Science in Engineering Business Management studies at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Hong Kong SAR
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 11 months and a job with Knoll Printing & Packaging upon graduation!
- Be a Chinese citizen, proficient in English, written & spoken Mandarin
- Have an undergraduate degree in engineering, supply chain logistics, business, or other related disciplines
- Familiar with Computer Aided Design (CAD) or Solidworks or other design softwares
- Have at least three years of work experience after graduation by the time of your application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 92 or IELTS 6.5
Your complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Copy of academic transcript and degree certification
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applicants must register online here.
Deadline: 31 March 2018
Apply now! Download flyer