Myanmar Pou Chen – Master of Science in Global Production Engineering & Management
The Hinrich Foundation and Myanmar Pou Chen are inviting bright individuals apply for its 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about footwear manufacturing a unique education & career combined opportunity.
Citizens of Myanmar
Program & Location
Master of Science in Global Production Engineering & Management (GPEM) at Vietnamese-German University
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 06 months and a job with Myanmar Pou Chen upon graduation!
- Be a Burmese citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, electronics, chemistry, textiles or relevant fields
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Your application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification (*)
- Work recommendation letter (*)
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?” (*)
(*): these supplementary documents can be submitted after the deadline.
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will have to pass the 3-month probation with Myanmar Pou Chen, before the study commencement.
How to apply?
Applicants must register online here.
Deadline: 30 April 2018