Hinrich Foundation – Master in International Journalism Studies
The Hinrich Foundation is inviting bright individuals apply for its 2018 Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about international trade a unique education & career combined opportunity in various business-related fields.
Citizens of Vietnam, the Philippines, India and Indonesia
Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies Hong Kong Baptist University
Hong Kong SAR
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job upon graduation!
- Be a Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have 5+ years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Your complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applicants must register online here.
Deadline: 25 May 2018
Apply now! Download flyer