Global Sources – Bachelor of Business Administration
The Hinrich Foundation and Global Sources are inviting bright individuals to apply for the 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about international trade a unique education & career combined opportunity in various business-related fields.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS) Year 2 students
Program & Location
Bachelor of Business Administration Program at Hong Kong Baptist University
Hong Kong SAR
- Information Systems & e-Business Management
- Applied Economics
Successful candidates will begin their Year 3 studies at Hong Kong Baptist University, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
You will be able to earn duo bachelor degrees from Hong Kong Baptist University & Guangdong University of Foreign Studies if fulfilling all required credits.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 6 months in-between 2 years of studies and a job upon graduation!
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies Year 2 students
- Proficient in English
- Demonstrate strong communication & teamwork skills
- Meet all academic entrance and other requirements of the university.
Your complete application package must include:
- Copy of academic transcript (with records of both Year 1 and Year 2 at GDUFS)
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- 01 recommendation letter
- Photo of passport
- English certification (if available)
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
Apply now! Download flyer